There are newer employer reviews for FX Alliance

Most colleagues at FXall are great to work with, however operationally FXall still has much to improve.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Flexible hours and work at home within reason option. Intelligent and pleasant colleagues. Central location - easy commute Unrestricted internet access Provides up to date computers, laptops Has monthly birthday cake celebrations - thoughtful!

Cons

Too little respect from management for those on the floors investigating issues Too many #1 priorities Poor communication of what is really going on Nepotism Too political for such a small company Unfair compensation Cuts too many costs on staying current with major middleware and operating systems

Advice to Management

Promote communication across teams and within teams Ban nepotism - follow an ethical procedure when hiring and promoting Have a priority a follow through on it; instead of leaping onto the next shiniest object! Apply compensation fairly

Other Employee Reviews for FX Alliance

1. Great stepping stone in my career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

The people, location and ability to get involved in multiple projects.

Cons

Lack of management, consideration for employees

2. Yikes...

Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY

Pros

Strong communal attitude with members who are not senior management.

Cons

After being at my new position for almost 2 years I realize now how much we were all taken advantage of by senior management there. No work/life balance, which is sad. No matter how hard you work it doesn't seem to be enough. There seemed to be a lot of secrecy within upper management.

Advice to Management

Stop being so demanding of your employees. I feel appreciated where I've been working now, something I never felt in my approximately 2 years at FXall.