Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Facebook is a great company to be at.

ProsIt affects a huge number of people and makes the world a more open place. The culture is focused on building great things and there are lots of smart people there who are excited about what they're doing.

ConsIt is growing quickly, so it's hard to know everything that's going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe should focus more on improving communication between departments and helping everyone have a better sense of what's going on across the company.

College

IT Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Facebook

Pros: You can see all member profiles. Cons: Zuckerberg brings the hammer, so watch out. Advice to Senior Management: I would tell Senior Management to get a grip on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Open, fast, no bs

Software Development Engineer (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: It might be easy to roll your eyes when people from Facebook say how open their culture is, but it's true; it's more open than… Cons: FB expects a lot out of engineers, and you can't slack off. Of course, you shouldn't slack off at any job, but since FB is… Advice to Senior Management: You need to focus on how you are going to maintain the existing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.