Facebook

Best. Job. Ever.

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

What I love most about working at Facebook:

- The people. I get to work with some of the most talented and passionate people in the world.
- The culture. I love the fact that we get to take big risks and 'move fast and break things'. It's very empowering.
- Impact. All my friends and family use Facebook (+800M people around the world), so it's great to know that people I care about love to use the product that I'm a part of.
- The culinary team. best. food. ever.

Cons

- growing so fast makes it so you don't know everyone at the company anymore, but that's just a product of rapid growth and hiring enough people to sustain and grow the business.

- thank you for sticking with the mission and keeping the company open and transparent. Please keep this up as we continue to grow.

873 Other Employee Reviews for Facebook (View Most Recent)

It is a wonderfully rewarding place to work.

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

The direction of the company is innovative. The people are smart. The projects are challenging. The benefits and compensation are great.

Cons

I don't believe there are any major cons to working at this company. I plan to work at this company for a long time.

Keep moving the company in the direction that you are moving it. In 50 years we will be able to look back on the work now and be proud.

Amazing!!

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

It provides you with the best possible space and to divulge into your specialties. The only thing you are required to do is to do what you have been asked to do in a completely pressure free atmosphere. Its more like work at home!!!

Cons

There are none. Its a fantastic place to work for people willing to make money by enjoying.

Keep the workforce small and efficient.

There are newer employer reviews for Facebook