There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

It is a wonderfully rewarding place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

The direction of the company is innovative. The people are smart. The projects are challenging. The benefits and compensation are great.

Cons

I don't believe there are any major cons to working at this company. I plan to work at this company for a long time.

Advice to Management

Keep moving the company in the direction that you are moving it. In 50 years we will be able to look back on the work now and be proud.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Learn to swim or you will sink

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

My coworkers are the smartest people I have ever worked with. They love their jobs and they work hard. But they keep a balance in their lives.

Also, the management team is a group of good human beings. They really want to harness the power of what they've created to accomplish something they believe in. They know that if people across the globe can connect - good things will happen. And they have.

Cons

It can feel very chaotic, fly by the seat of your pants, always on the go. It's growing so quickly it's hard to tell who owns what project etc.

Best. Job. Ever.

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

What I love most about working at Facebook:

- The people. I get to work with some of the most talented and passionate people in the world.
    - The culture. I love the fact that we get to take big risks and 'move fast and break things'. It's very empowering.
    - Impact. All my friends and family use Facebook (+800M people around the world), so it's great to know that people I care about love to use the product that I'm a part of.
    - The culinary team. best. food. ever.

Cons

- growing so fast makes it so you don't know everyone at the company anymore, but that's just a product of rapid growth and hiring enough people to sustain and grow the business.

Advice to Management

- thank you for sticking with the mission and keeping the company open and transparent. Please keep this up as we continue to grow.