Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Although working more than 40 hours/week is a given, I wouldn't want to dedicate my time and effort to a better company.

Recruiting Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at Facebook

ProsFacebook gives their employees the freedom to work on projects that make an impact. When you're able to work on things that affect millions and millions of people, it doesn't feel like a job, more like a purpose.

ConsIt's tough for people who aren't willing to put in the extra effort needed to succeed in a company like Facebook. Part of the culture is to work hard and ship things. If you're not good at executing on a project, it will be tough to fit in.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency is always better. Employees like to know why decisions are made for us to better understand the direction of our company.

Best place I've ever worked

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Amazing people - hard to overstate this. You get to choose what you want to work on (Bing "Facebook bootcamp") for more info. Everyone is really passionate… Cons: Since so many people at Facebook are amazing, recognition/awards aren't as frequent as I'd personally like. I've done stuff that would've earned me instant promotions at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing.

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: The openness, inclusion and excitement that we all feel every day. This is truly a company where the people are without a doubt organized… Cons: It's not a "job" - in many ways it is a life. Long hours are the norm. Hard to completely consider… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.