Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Unbelievable team, great perks, changing the world.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA

ProsIt was hard to leave my previous job, but Facebook was too good to pass up. The most brilliant people I've ever met are pretty much all here. We're altering the way people communicate and interact, and the side benefits are too numerous to mention.

ConsEvery once in a while (once a quarter?) the hours are a little insane, and with everything available at your fingertips sometimes you find yourself spending TOO much time here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, Mr. Zuckerberg. Keep the employees at top of mind, providing them with challenging, interesting work and modern benefits and it's hard to imagine you won't stay on top for the foreseeable future.

Excited.

Storage Hardware Design Engineer (Current Employee)
    Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Best people, Best idea, Best product. Cons: Move so fast, a little bit tired. Advice to Senior Management: Keep on as before. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A unique culture, a unique opportunity, and a unique time...

Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Facebook is the most unique company I have worked for or experienced (and due to the nature of my role, I have been exposed to… Cons: Despite the upsides, it is not all roses at Facebook. It is extremely difficult to get hired at the company given the companies intense… Advice to Senior Management: Keep striving for excellence in who you hire and what you are building. But be clear on what you define… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.