Facebook

www.facebook.com

Unbelievable team, great perks, changing the world.

Account Executive (Current Employee) Menlo Park, CA

ProsIt was hard to leave my previous job, but Facebook was too good to pass up. The most brilliant people I've ever met are pretty much all here. We're altering the way people communicate and interact, and the side benefits are too numerous to mention.

ConsEvery once in a while (once a quarter?) the hours are a little insane, and with everything available at your fingertips sometimes you find yourself spending TOO much time here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, Mr. Zuckerberg. Keep the employees at top of mind, providing them with challenging, interesting work and modern benefits and it's hard to imagine you won't stay on top for the foreseeable future.

Excited.

Storage Hardware Design Engineer (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Best people, Best idea, Best product. Cons: Move so fast, a little bit tired. Advice to Senior Management: Keep on as before. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best Place I've EVER Worked!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: The people are amazing! The amenities are amazing! The food is even… Cons: Too much food everywhere you go! A lot of distractions - makes… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Keep communicating with staff Keep the culture alive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!