There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Team Leader User Operations in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Team Leader User Operations in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Facebook full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are so many cool things to say about where I work. I am an ex-Googler and I have had great expeirences in both companies but I would have to honestly say leaving Google to come to Facebook has been the best decision I ever made.

We are all so busy, there is no time for politics and BS. We are solving huge problems and the work we do is played out on such a huge scale. Having this level of impact and being part of a relatively tiny team means you can really feel the value of the work you do. I love that we do not hyper hire, I love the fact that we hire such great people, people with a sense of purpose and some of the smartest people I have ever had the pleasure to work with.

WE have great amenities as well. Everything you need is here at the office. People don't mind coming into work, people are genuinely happy to be here and you cannot fake this atmosphere.

Feedback is well received and management do an awesome job of actioning this and listening to employees.

Cons

The salary is not the highest I have ever had but the perks, bonus, annual salary and stock reviews etc make this better and there is an emphasis on performance based increases, so hard work is really well rewarded.

Its a fast moving place which I also love but can be challenging as things we work on can change quickly so you need to be super adaptable but the dynamic nature of the role and the company makes it interesting and never dull.

keep up the good work, keep listening and keep shipping!!! :)

785 Other Employee Reviews for Facebook (View Most Recent)

Review for Tech Analyst

I worked at Facebook

Pros

great works environment for all years-experience workers

Cons

not any if you are considering global health

Almost everything you could want in a first job

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

Smart colleagues, Free Food, Full paid health care for the employee

Cons

No 401K matching, RSU offer no tax advantages

There are newer employer reviews for Facebook