There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

The best place in the world to work - if you could call it work (its more of a lifestyle).

Current Employee - Manager, IT in Menlo Park, CA
Current Employee - Manager, IT in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is the best place in the world to be. Environment is all about engineers. Benefits, management, direction, culture - all very very positive items about the company. Keep up the great work Mark!!!!!!!

Cons

Not much negative. I find myself wanting to come to work and participate. Sometimes, I don't want to leave... So oddly, it can make for a long day sometimes.

reviews filtered by
  1. Amazing Internship! Highly Recommended for Independent / Creative Thinkers

Former Intern - Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Former Intern - Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Facebook as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great, open work atmosphere, incredible benefits (the food is incredible), wonderful coworkers, many opportunities for professional and personal growth. Lots of room for lateral growth and learning new skills on the job. Employees are extremely friendly and focused on cultivating a social work environment.

Cons

This isn't really a con, but positions at FB require the ability to work very independently. If you aren't a person who loves creating and completing projects to high standards without a lot of management, this probably isn't a good place for you.

2. Opportunity of a lifetime to solve cutting edge problems.

Current Employee - Principal in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - Principal in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers are not only super-smart, but they're also super-fun and relatively normal people. The job comes with a built in social life, if you want it. That makes it extremely easy for those who move to the Bay Area without knowing many people.

Cons

Explosive growth and rapid hiring makes it sometime feel like a ton of people are getting hired into the spaces where you think you'd be promoted.

Step our press game up. If we're confident our products are the best they can be, then we shouldn't keep having PR trouble.

There are newer employer reviews for Facebook