Facebook

www.facebook.com

FB is a rollercoaster of openness and communication that focuses on your ability to have impact on the world.

Operations Engineer (Current Employee) Menlo Park, CA

ProsYou're treated like a human being. You're well-fed. The corporate structure is designed so you can float to where you think you can do the best work with minimal hassle. Acquiring needed equipment is low friction. Above all, we believe in what we're doing.

ConsBase salary is a little below comparable companies. Young employee base can sometimes lack tact or manners. High density office plan presents parking issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementScaling to tens of thousands of employees is the biggest threat to the company. Keep everyone focused and keep teams small and nimble.

Fun, challenging and rewarding

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Being surrounded by great minds who always strive for to better themselves Flexibility and Freedom to fix/work on… Cons: my only real complaint is that you sometimes reviewed solely… Advice to Senior Management: See the cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing Internship! Highly Recommended for Independent / Creative Thinkers

Intern (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Facebook as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great, open work atmosphere, incredible benefits (the food is incredible), wonderful coworkers, many opportunities for professional and personal growth. Lots of room… Cons: This isn't really a con, but positions at FB require the ability to work very independently. If you aren't a person… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!