Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Still huge opportunities & growth potential

Partnerships (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsWork Flexibility: you have a work description, but you can basically do what you want
Work environment: you work with the smartest people of the industry, tackling the biggest problem of recents years (connecting 1 billion people together)
Work culture: perks, couches, free food etc.

ConsFacebook becomes your work, you don't open it in evenings or weekends anymore

Advice to Senior ManagementHiring is the single most important thing for Facebook. True in the engineering department, but also true in the sales team. I feel this rule isn't applied well enough in sales: I keep asking myself how some people got hired here.

Engineering, Manager

Engineering Manager (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Hackathons - Flexibility in choosing how you approach a project, technical leadership opportunities - Benefits - Free… Cons: - Noisy open floor plan - Works for some, doesn't for others. The good news is, with some effort, you can get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best job I ever had!

Developer Support Engineer (Current Employee)
    Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Fantastic culture: FB is moving fast so there are lots of opportunities to work on interesting projects. - Impact: you get to work on… Cons: - work load is high so good project/time management skills… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.