Facebook

www.facebook.com

Best job I ever had!

Developer Support Engineer (Current Employee) Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Pros- Fantastic culture: FB is moving fast so there are lots of opportunities to work on interesting projects.
- Impact: you get to work on projects that affect millions of people every day! It's hugely rewarding!
- Great facilties. Facebook is a fun place to work with a great work environment. This starts with having top-notch screens to nicely designed break out areas.
- loads of benefits, e.g. health care, free food
- loads of opportunities to grow within the company. Facebook is still small, so there is always a career path that will enable you to grow into a management role or into a highly impactful individual role!
- lots of travel if you're up for it
- Learn: Facebook has a great team that focusses on providing you with training around communication, presentation, time keeping, management skills. Whatever you are interested in!

Cons- work load is high so good project/time management skills are a plus!

Awesome place to work

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Independence ; ownership, perks, Move fast , This place is… Cons: Roadmap changes very fast, It is not very transparent how and on what basis the features get implemented and selected. Food here is very random,… Advice to Senior Management: monetization initiatives ? Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Move fast and do fun things

Product Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year

Pros: I came to Facebook from a small startup (acquired by FB), and was very skeptical about joining a big company. However, I've been pleasantly surprised.… Cons: Things are growing pretty quickly at Facebook, and sometimes it might feel like there are too many projects going on simultaneously. If… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!