There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

Best job I ever had!

Current Employee - Developer Support Engineer  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Developer Support Engineer in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Fantastic culture: FB is moving fast so there are lots of opportunities to work on interesting projects.
- Impact: you get to work on projects that affect millions of people every day! It's hugely rewarding!
- Great facilties. Facebook is a fun place to work with a great work environment. This starts with having top-notch screens to nicely designed break out areas.
- loads of benefits, e.g. health care, free food
- loads of opportunities to grow within the company. Facebook is still small, so there is always a career path that will enable you to grow into a management role or into a highly impactful individual role!
- lots of travel if you're up for it
- Learn: Facebook has a great team that focusses on providing you with training around communication, presentation, time keeping, management skills. Whatever you are interested in!

Cons

- work load is high so good project/time management skills are a plus!

749 Other Employee Reviews for Facebook (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Independence ; ownership, perks, Move fast , This place is heaven for entrepreneurs and engineers who like to build stuff!!

Cons

Roadmap changes very fast, It is not very transparent how and on what basis the features get implemented and selected. Food here is very random, basically every thing here is "Fusion" so that pretty much sum up you are on Mercy of Chefs mood on what is the next stuff he will mix :-), Advice to Chef , relook at demographics it has changes since you were hired!!! ( Clue: more chinese and indian people here who are not fascinated by Fusions )

monetization initiatives ?

Move fast and do fun things

Current Employee - Product Manager
    Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year

Pros

I came to Facebook from a small startup (acquired by FB), and was very skeptical about joining a big company. However, I've been pleasantly surprised. Facebook really does move fast and provides individuals with a lot of autonomy to make decisions. The culture of the company encourages people to take risks, and I've been humbled by how talented some of my coworkers are.

Cons

Things are growing pretty quickly at Facebook, and sometimes it might feel like there are too many projects going on simultaneously. If you're not someone who thrives in a somewhat uncertain and fast-paced environment, it might not be as much fun being at Facebook.

There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!