Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

The best mid/large-size company to work for, period.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA

ProsFLEXIBILITY, FLEXIBILITY, FLEXIBILITY
Work on what you want
Work when you want
Work where you want

Very flexible schedule. I generally come in to the office at 1pm. Sometimes I leave at 10pm, sometimes I leave at 2am, sometimes [Fridays] I leave at 7pm. Sometimes I work from home. Sometimes I work from Hawaii.
Excellent opportunity. I was promoted within 7 months of starting.
Super flexible management. I told my manager I wanted to work on a new [my own] project; he immediately said go for it. I've been working on it full time for 1.5 months. I told my manager I wanted to move to Seattle. He said okay, look for a team up there.
Awesome food. Awesome amenities.
Smart people. Learn from the best.

ConsNot as much opportunity for [company] growth as what you'd get at a startup.

Great people, great place to learn, not so great salary.

User Operations Analyst (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: The learning opportunity at Facebook is huge. You have so many resources available to you. For new grads, you… Cons: Salaries are low. People are mainly driven by passion here,… Advice to Senior Management: More incentive to keep people around would be good. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Endless amounts of challenges and opportunities

Product Designer (Current Employee)
    Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong entrepreneurial culture that fosters independence and proactivity. This translates in small talented teams that can makes things happen. And funnily it's a very open… Cons: The proactivity and independence are required to stay on track… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.