Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Seriously an amazing place to work

I have been working at Facebook

Pros* Incredibly smart and intensely motivated peers.
* Immense opportunity. There a ton of growth and a lot of things that can be done. People with initiative do really well here.
* The world sees the impact of what you're working on. All my friends and family use the product and it's rewarding to work on something that keeps us all connected.
* Amazing food. We get breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner served up by the best chefs around. Menus change daily and my favorite to date has been the Willy Wonka themed lunch menu. Sushi day is legit too.
* Flexible work schedules. 9 to 5 is dead, work the times that best work for you and your job.
* Fun (Game Day, random toga party, RipStiks, cool people, etc.)

ConsThere's some growing pains because of the fast company growth and the office can get a bit noisy at times. My last job was at Google and I have to say that facebook is a far better place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being open and transparent to employees. This is one of the best parts about working at facebook and it's important that employees all are informed of why we're doing things the way we're doing them.

Facebook, absolutely by far, my favorite place to have ever worked!

Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Facebook

Pros: Everyone talks about the free food, fun environment, etc but I definitely think the most valued benefit to working at facebook is the ability to… Cons: Because of the work from home policy, you do find yourself basically working all the time in a way. Some say it's a downside,… Advice to Senior Management: Develop a fair company-wide bonus structure where all employees can work towards and feel rewarded for accomplishments.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Facebook, a great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: It's a great place where the company is small enough for you to make a difference, but the product is used by millions. … Cons: You can work a lot right before a project gets… Advice to Senior Management: Good job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.