Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Best place I've worked.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBenefits are generous (food, laundry, commuter shuttles, etc). Most coworkers were truly intelligent, friendly and hard-working. Focus on efficiency, depending on the team. No emphasis on face time. Little politics given the current size of the company though they exist.

ConsGetting larger and beginning to exhibit large company characteristics: moving slower, less outstanding new hires, great folks leaving. Focus on retention didn't seem to be there, but then again, I left.

Advice to Senior ManagementMobile app is slow. Too many new hires. Saw a lot of teams scale very quickly without the work to justify the additional heads.

Great and fun company to work for

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Facebook as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Large array of projects from front-end to back-end - Freedom to choose any project or team after 6 week bootcamp on starting - Flexibility in switching… Cons: - Sometimes the dev tools are out dated. If you want to always work in the newest IDEs then you may have to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Facebook is inspiring

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year

Pros: The culture is fantastic. Everyone is smart and passionate about what… Cons: Engineers get the most priority and respect. Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.