Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

A great ride!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat development opportunities, very interesting products to work with, access to new technologies. An overall very challenging environment with a great culture and diversity. Excellent perks!

ConsWork / life balance is sometimes askew, particularly in smaller teams (that are usually dedicated to emerging markets). Some offices might experience a rather startup-y environment, as opposed to the headquarters or large offices.

Great internal mobility - across all the FB offices - both in engineering and business roles.

London, England (UK)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great internal transfer program set up. Makes it easy… Cons: Have to be proactive to search for those opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Keep this up and allow it to scale! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

wow

Sales Representativel (Current Employee)
    Makati City (Philippines)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: you can travel and change your family life.. Cons: add product could make people happy not boring Advice to Senior Management: build solid friendship to all employee Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.