Facebook

www.facebook.com
There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

Perfect working environment

Current Employee - User Operations Analyst in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Facebook full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Talented people with very unconventional working style. People are creative, and professional. Furthermore, it keeps you out of stress and focus on the work at the highest efficiency. Everyone is friendly and the most importantly is the diversity at Facebook is the key to explore to power.

Cons

None. Because I can't find any place work better than here. this is why it is voted as the best place to work.

832 Other Employee Reviews for Facebook (View Most Recent)

Satisfied Ex-Employee

Former Employee - Specialist, Global Marketing Solutions in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Specialist, Global Marketing Solutions in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Facebook full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great work culture. They literally move fast. Things get done very quickly. People are helpful, and some of the best people you'll meet.

Cons

The ambiguity in work sometimes gets to you. No career path, and proper mentoring that you can claim. Everything with regards to personal or career development is laden with jargon and hyperbole in discussions. Things like "you have to move to the next level" are what you'll hear, but not how to.

Please listen to employees about career paths, and do something for everyone who works for you. If you let people go because you have decided to downsize in the back-offices, even though they are stellar performers, you aren't really living up to your values.

Part of the Online Revolution

Current Employee - User Operations Analyst in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Facebook full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-The diversity of the people (we have people coming from all over the world and it really helps knowing how to work with different backgrounds)
    -The culture
    -The Food

Cons

-So many things to focus on, can get you lost
    -Career opportunities inside and outside of Facebook (unless you're in Eng)

Focus on Career within the company, hiring from outside of the company is killing it. We like our employees but don't focus much on building their own careers which is one of the reasons we don't have a very strong TAT in some departments.

There are newer employer reviews for Facebook