Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Facebook is a great company to work for

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

ProsFacebook is a company that trusts your abilities and talent. You're given so much responsibility and learn something everyday.
The culture is beyond compare, you work with people from all over the world and with different work- and educational backgrounds - and everyone is committed to making the platform better and help the world connect.

ConsBeing a young team can be a good and a bad thing. It's great for innovation and ambition, but it can certainly lack the necessary experience to foresee challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be open about projects, products and changes in the org.

It's not a job, it's an experience

Operations Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast-paced environment, constant iteration, no time to get bored but plenty of time and opportunities to learn and… Cons: Disparity of perks and pay between HQ and satellite offices is somewhat de-motivating, but those who can and want can always move to… Advice to Senior Management: Just keep trying not to become one of those old-school… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Move fast!

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year

Pros: Much freedom. Brilliant people. Awesome projects. Cons: Salary in London is significantly lower than in West Coast. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.