Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Growing too fast and losing track of culture

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Facebook full-time for more than a year

ProsSome perks, smart people, learning opportunities, great networking with very accomplished silicon valley folks, office space is fun (maybe too distracting)

ConsTurning corporate, need to know the right people, holier than thou attitudes, veteran employees talking about their money and yachts, culture and communication is breaking down (Move fast and fix things), useless spending on parties/shirts/ice cream shop/laundry/etc just to keep young employees feeling like they are still in undergrad, Nepotism!!!

The Best Place to learn

Software Developer (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros: Amazing work culture, you never see it as a work… Cons: Long Hours and some times you cant balance work and… Advice to Senior Management: They should identify the young talents Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Form employee #514

Senior Manager Data Center Operations (Former Employee)
Ashburn, VA

I worked at Facebook full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great place, great mission, great creativity and upper managment support… Cons: getting to large to execute on creative ideas Advice to Senior Management: Management is aware of the employee scaling issues and works… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.