There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

Amazing

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company really cares about its mission and people. It gives you the skills and opportunities to grow.

Cons

It is very HQ centric. I would like to see it think of all of its locations rather than spending most of its time and energy on the employees of HQ,

751 Other Employee Reviews for Facebook (View Most Recent)

Best experience I could have ever asked for!

Former Employee - Ads Integrity Analyst  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Ads Integrity Analyst in Austin, TX

I worked at Facebook as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

First and foremost, the people! This office is full of some of the most brilliant and amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Our team was like a family and our managers were out of this world!

Cons

Can't really think of any.

Keep of the great work!

A heaven for an engineer!

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year

Pros

I moved here from a larger stable company where I was also working as a software engineer, and I have just been wow-ed! Apart from the amazing perks, I work with a set of very dedicated, determined and intelligent folks, which is really the best part of working here.

- Co-workers are mostly rockstars!
    - Lots of resources to learn - 7 months into my job and I feel I am already a much better engineer.
    - Lots of importance on what YOU want to work on, versus what your manager thinks you should work on. You can freely talk to your manager and find an intersection between your interests and the company/product needs.
    - Everything is automated (again by rockstar teams), and processes are made as simple as possible.
    - Great pay, stocks and bonuses.
    - Amazing perks! Lots of food choices, great campus, regular team happy hours with great food, and the list goes on and on.

Cons

- Work-life balance almost 0 on weekdays! I spend the entire day working/thinking about work. But that is what I was looking for. Weekends are upto you - most people do not work.
    - Lots of process changes in short periods of time - so you are constantly climbing the learning curve. But this maybe specific to the product I work on.

There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!