Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Facebook is the best company I've ever been an employee and is better than most I know off 2nd hand.

Operations (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

ProsFast growing, adaptive and supportive environment. Lots of incredibly smart, motivated and fun people. The company cares about its employees and that is overwhelmingly evident by how they treat them, the awesome things they do for them and how everyone interacts.

ConsHonestly I'm not sure I could name any yet. I suspect the Software Engineers work long hours, but I'm pretty sure they do it from love and enjoyment rather than a requirement by anyone. There has to be some downside, but I can't think of any. Sorry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. It works really well in my opinion.

Not bad

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Cool environment, cool people. Stock options. Cons: Little to no opportunity for advancement, raises, or bonuses. … Advice to Senior Management: Reward your employees more. More

User operations specialist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Facebook

Pros: Culture, innovation, focus on impact, perks, flexibility Cons: Sometimes you are defined just by your role. Perception of employees… More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.