There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

Lots to learn from great people. Especially if this is your first job.

Former Intern - Software Engineer in Menlo Park, CA
Former Intern - Software Engineer in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Facebook as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities. Especially if this is your first job. The best part is I'd say the move fast culture. It feels very much like a start up, along with the perks and benefits of working in a big company. Also, you'll get better guidance here, from more experienced colleagues as compared to a startup. The company values like "Nothing at Facebook is someone else's problem" and the fact that they're actually put into practice make it an awesome place to work. :D Even breaking things is a good experience to have! Last but not the least, the free food, the swag, the awesome campus, the hackathons and all other perks!

Cons

Sometimes you may not get work you like. But that wouldn't be the case for jobs I guess, because of Bootcamp. I was just an intern. So no bootcamp for me.

Other Employee Reviews for Facebook

Best tech company in the world

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The technical bar across the company is really high, which makes it a great place to build great things and learn from your peers. It has a ton of benefits that make your life very comfortable (laundry, commute shuttles, restaurant, gym) but nothing beats being surrounded by great people.

Cons

Not really a con but it's a place to do some hard work and get stuff done. The technical bar being as high as it is, the engineering teams are usually short staffed and some pressure builds up.

2. Awesome

Pros

Smart people! Great transparency! Amazing vision!

Cons

Move too fast! Too much good food! :)