Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

The little start-up that could...and so much more

Palo Alto, CA

ProsThe energy and direction of the company! There's plenty of opportunity to take on new responsibilities and build the future of Facebook.

ConsAs with all smaller companies, you will thrive if you're a person that appreciates the fact that many processes are not in place but there for you to create or re-vamp.

Advice to Senior ManagementPace the growth. Hire aggressively but with caution. Make sure the current infrastructure can meet the number of people joining.

I love working at Facebook!

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: I love the culture, freedom, people, environment, benefits, and flexibility. Cons: There really isn't much I would change about work here… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership team here at Facebook has done a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

People are actually smart. It's a special place.

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Facebook is a fantastic place to work. Yes, you get to work on big things, there are cool new opportunities all over the place, and… Cons: Management is great at a lot of things...but not necessarily at manageing the business. Random stuff just happens that sometimes doesn't make sense across all… Advice to Senior Management: Work harder at integrating business and engineering. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.