Facebook

www.facebook.com
  www.facebook.com
There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

The little start-up that could...and so much more

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

The energy and direction of the company! There's plenty of opportunity to take on new responsibilities and build the future of Facebook.

Cons

As with all smaller companies, you will thrive if you're a person that appreciates the fact that many processes are not in place but there for you to create or re-vamp.

Pace the growth. Hire aggressively but with caution. Make sure the current infrastructure can meet the number of people joining.

817 Other Employee Reviews for Facebook (View Most Recent)

I love working at Facebook!

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

I love the culture, freedom, people, environment, benefits, and flexibility.

Cons

There really isn't much I would change about work here except for a better work/life balance.

The leadership team here at Facebook has done a great job communicating changes and our company vision.

People are actually smart. It's a special place.

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

Facebook is a fantastic place to work. Yes, you get to work on big things, there are cool new opportunities all over the place, and there's lots of cache...but what really matters is that this is a place full of smart, engaged, and driven people. You don't have conversations at Facebook where you walk away saying "he just didn't get it." This makes every day so much better it's hard to even begin to explain.

Cons

Management is great at a lot of things...but not necessarily at manageing the business. Random stuff just happens that sometimes doesn't make sense across all aspects of the business. Often, initiatives just happen over night, without properly involving all the relevant stakeholders. Sometimes the business side of the company seems to be operating in completely different world from the engineering side.

Work harder at integrating business and engineering.

There are newer employer reviews for Facebook