Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Facebook breaks new ground in so many areas, including as a great place to work

I have been working at Facebook

Pros-Everyone is here because we believe in making the world more open and connected. We believe we're making a difference.
-HUGE opportunity- you see something broken, missing, or know how to do something better, go for it.
-Freedom to think outside the box. In fact, there is no box.
-Incredibly smart and supportive people.
-Open and transparent environment.
-We have fun.

ConsWe move so fast and are growing quickly, there's little time to stop and reflect as an individual but also as a team to ensure we're moving forward and focused on the right things.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure we continue to hire the best people in the leadership roles, whether it is promoting from within or bringing them in from the outside. Having the right culture fit and ability to lead their teams as we grow is critical.

Amazing place to work

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: - Great, innovative company which is in the business of building great communities. - Fast and dynamic culture with a passion to "move fast… Cons: Can be a bit chaotic for someone coming form a… Advice to Senior Management: You are doing an awesome job...just don't stop taking risks! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The little start-up that could...and so much more

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: The energy and direction of the company! There's plenty of… Cons: As with all smaller companies, you will thrive if you're a person that appreciates the… Advice to Senior Management: Pace the growth. Hire aggressively but with caution. Make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.