Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

amazing

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Prosit is rthe best place to work on this earth probably thwe best employer for te century. that is the best complement i can give to a company in palo alto,claifornia,USA,North America,Earth,Solar System,Milky Way Galaxy.

Consi cant say anything about that because i personally feel that this is avery good comapny s o personally no downsides for working at facebook.

Advice to Senior Managementjust chill and my heartfelt request is that employ a few cola macines for the recreation and good mood of the employees.

A really great place to work and grow.

Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Facebook is an incredible place to work. Perks aside it is so… Cons: It's incredibly busy at Facebook and we are still relatively small… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great!

Austin, TX

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Smart people and fast paced Cons: too new to tell for me Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.