There are newer employer reviews for Facebook

By far the BEST place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

Every employee has the ability to change the world everyday. It's an exciting place to work, with the smartest professionals in the industry, and awesome perks. Management is very hands off. If you are proactive you can work on any project that adds value to the company. The culture is awesome, my job is fun, and I am friends with the people I work with...I think that says a lot!

Cons

I eat, sleep, and breathe Facebook...however, this is entirely by choice. Work life balance can be difficult, if you aren't passionate about the companies mission then it might not be a place for you. With that said, most people love their jobs and choose to work long hours.

Keep the company open and maintain our culture as we grow. Continue training younger managers and develop for career paths employees.

782 Other Employee Reviews for Facebook (View Most Recent)

Amazing

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I worked at Facebook

Pros

Great people. Awesome benefits. Leading edge technology.

Cons

No downsides. It's a great place to work and to learn.

Keep it up!

amazing

Current Employee - Product Manager in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

it is rthe best place to work on this earth probably thwe best employer for te century. that is the best complement i can give to a company in palo alto,claifornia,USA,North America,Earth,Solar System,Milky Way Galaxy.

Cons

i cant say anything about that because i personally feel that this is avery good comapny s o personally no downsides for working at facebook.

just chill and my heartfelt request is that employ a few cola macines for the recreation and good mood of the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Facebook