Facebook

www.facebook.com

By far the BEST place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsEvery employee has the ability to change the world everyday. It's an exciting place to work, with the smartest professionals in the industry, and awesome perks. Management is very hands off. If you are proactive you can work on any project that adds value to the company. The culture is awesome, my job is fun, and I am friends with the people I work with...I think that says a lot!

ConsI eat, sleep, and breathe Facebook...however, this is entirely by choice. Work life balance can be difficult, if you aren't passionate about the companies mission then it might not be a place for you. With that said, most people love their jobs and choose to work long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the company open and maintain our culture as we grow. Continue training younger managers and develop for career paths employees.

Amazing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

I worked at Facebook

Pros: Great people. Awesome benefits. Leading edge technology. Cons: No downsides. It's a great place to work and to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

amazing

Product Manager (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: it is rthe best place to work on this earth probably thwe best employer for te century.… Cons: i cant say anything about that because i personally feel that this… Advice to Senior Management: just chill and my heartfelt request is that employ a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!