Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Amazing Company, Amazing Experience

Recruiter (Current Employee)

Pros- Benefits for full time employees
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)
- Q&A Panels with industry and cultural leaders
- Vibrant Community
- Passionate team
- Diversity
- Work Hours / work life balance
- Culture of Hack

Cons- If you're contract, ask your recruiter the differences between working contract and full time. Negatives for contract are no pto, can't go to companies parties, off-sites, events or even some Q&As, no bus pass, not the same laundry service, different orientation. Sometimes seen as a second class citizen vs. full time.

- The only other con i worry about is development. In recruiting, there are a ton of recruiters but all the recruiting managers were hired from other companies and continue to be hired form other companies. when will they start developing their own ppl?

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on promoting from within (see my advice from cons). In recruiting, all of the managers are hired from other companies vs. internal promotions. Provide more cross-functional work and opportunities

Amazing speed, amazing people, amazing job

User Operations Analyst (Current Employee)
    Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: The best reason to work at FB is definitely the people who work there. I've made so many friends and everybody are friendly to each… Cons: Paper plates and plastic spoons etc. I dislike! Salary is ok.… Advice to Senior Management: Cancel all meetings. :-) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Facebook

Pros: Great compensation and awesome service Cons: You get spoiled too easily in the bubble Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.