FactSet
www.factset.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Great place to grow your career with for 5 years in finance or technology without sacrificing pay or opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Norwalk, CT

ProsI worked at FactSet as the company grew from a few hundred employees to several thousand and it was a great experience. No other place could you go and get the ability to work hand and hand with leading financial services companies on cutting edge strategies with direct interaction. The teams there were great and the company was going to great lengths with internal job fairs, internal training, working out of other offices(Tokyo & Sydney were a few that US based consultants worked) and job shadowing to allow current employees to grow their careers.

ConsStay true to the vision of Chuck and Howard and avoid trying to change over to a Thomson model of personnel or acquisition.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep fighting the good fight and continue to keep bringing in members of the consulting to the product management and engineering teams.

Great Learning Experience

Product Manager (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at FactSet

Pros: I was fortunate enough to have a manager who was very hands off and trustful of the work I did. I was also given… Cons: Compensation, compensation, compensation. I received a handful of offers and all of them were more then what FactSet was paying me. To be… Advice to Senior Management: I still hold a ton of FDS shares so keep those costs down. I'm happier now that I'm a shareholder and seeing everyone complain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Norwalk, CT

I have been working at FactSet

Pros: best work life balance. free food. Cons: salary is not very competitive Advice to Senior Management: salary should be at par with it's competitors Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FactSet.

Worked for FactSet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FactSet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FactSet CEO Philip A. Hadley. All reviews posted anonymously by FactSet employees.