FactSet

www.factset.com

FactSet is a tremendously well-run business who takes care of hard-working, top performers.

Sales Specialist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsFactSet is a hard-working, humble and performance-driven culture. My colleagues are great. I get to travel all over the country and work with leaders in the investment management industry. Benefits are tremendous. Office facilities are top-notch. Work is constantly challenging and rewarding. Our culture is our strongest asset that competitors simply cannot replicate. It starts at the top.

ConsConsistently long hours. I would like to be paid more. I don't have many negatives to say. Negative reviews would only come from poor performers who don't work hard or disgruntled employees of a company FactSet acquired.

Advice to Senior ManagementFactSet's senior management has all my confidence. They all carry themselves with humility, confidence and integrity. My advice would be to continue what they've been doing the past 5 years.

Great environment!

Consultant (Current Employee) Norwalk, CT

I have been working at FactSet

Pros: The people! It's a great environment. I've been here 1.5 years and already been promoted. I'm learning new things every day. The client… Cons: It's a do-it-yourself kind of atmosphere - there's no handholding. This is a very positive thing, but it also means that if you don't… Advice to Senior Management: Try to keep the company culture as laid back as possible. The more we trend toward a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

FactSet is the best company I have ever worked for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norwalk, CT

I have been working at FactSet

Pros: Growing company with a tremendous amount of opportunity for employees.… Cons: The Norwalk, CT location poses a challenge when hiring and… Advice to Senior Management: Continue communicating with the organization as often and as openly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FactSet.

Worked for FactSet? Contribute to the Community!