FactSet
www.factset.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for!

Sales (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at FactSet

ProsFree lunch. Flexibility. If you put your time in and meet your goals, you can work independently. Team environment. Positive young company.

ConsProbably could be higher in pay. Senior management isn't as involved as they should be with the day to day and have a mentality of "nice job, but let's get to the next goal" Their goals are not always realistic.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time with consultants and sales to understand the challenges facing the day to day work. Also be understanding of current enviroment and difficulty it presents for selling.

Great culture and they take care of their employees

Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at FactSet

Pros: * Great health insurance, dental, 401k * Free lunch from Mon - Thu *… Cons: * Path of growth is limited; Specialist just means you're a support and sales hybrid * The quality of Development and Engineers are so inconsistent. A… Advice to Senior Management: Development needs critical help. A lot of people from acquired firms get promoted to higher development positions even they are ill-equipped for the job. They… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Mateo, CA

I worked at FactSet

Pros: Exposed to top-level decision makers on both the buy and… Cons: Flat structure, so you hit a ceiling pretty fast, usually… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FactSet.

Worked for FactSet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FactSet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FactSet CEO Philip A. Hadley. All reviews posted anonymously by FactSet employees.