Factory Design Labs

www.factorylabs.com

The Power of Orange Rules!!!

Executive (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsFactory is a really big family. The teams work together on behalf of our clients and everyone helps each other. People work extremely hard here as they always want to deliver for Factory and the clients. It's a work hard, play hard culture. People either thrive in the organization or quickly Get ejected. There is no room for creative egos or people who don't get their hands dirty. Everyone here is in it to win.

ConsA service business is always hard no matter where you work. The hours and client demands can be too overwhelming for some. Factory is quick to promote you if you are really good and quick to exit you are not.. It's that simple. You have to be awesome to make it at Factory.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Your past growth and successes speak for themselves. Factory is a really cool place, like no other agency out there. Thank you for the opportunity to work here.

FDL is something different

Creative (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Factory Design Labs full-time

Pros: If you've ever worked in the outdoor or action sports industry, you know they hate traditional advertising. Factory is the same, there is a different… Cons: It's a passionate business. People work really hard. Emotion can lead to a bad break up in any relationship. In the past, there has been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great opportunities, supportive team and supervisor

Operations (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Factory Design Labs full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Great benefits: HR really cares about it's people and will do pretty much anything to make you happy and comfortable in the workplace -Fun… Cons: -Turnover: I guess that's advertising for you. Factory doesn't keep people around that aren't pulling their weight, which can… Advice to Senior Management: A little recognition goes a long way. The smallest "good job" means… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Factory Design Labs.

Worked for Factory Design Labs? Contribute to the Community!