Fairfield Technologies
fairfieldtech.com Chantilly, VA 6 to 15 Employees

A small company with connections to interesting projects --

Senior Software Test Engineer (Current Employee)
Silver Spring, MD

ProsA small company, it is led by a technically competent and hard-working president who keeps up with the latest technologies and business opportunities, and is constantly marketing to find us new projects. FTI is a lean organization, with a small office and management staff supporting a group of IT professionals. Management cares about employees' needs, and are continuously researching the best benefit packages.

ConsAlmost all the employees work at client sites, and communication with HQ is sometimes sporadic. FTI has slots on various projects as a subcontractor, but often the higher-up positions are owned by the prime contractor, so advancement is limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementGlad you're active in keeping benefits up-to-date, it shows you care. Also appreciate the effort getting us to CMMI level 3.

Full feeling experience.

Programmer (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Fairfield Technologies as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Easy to get along with. Cons: Could have a little more personal interaction. Advice to Senior Management: Talk with employees more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best contractor I have worked for

Vmware Engineer (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Fairfield Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Sticks by their employees, good compensation. Cons: Health care could use some improvement Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fairfield Technologies.

Worked for Fairfield Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fairfield Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fairfield Technologies CEO Ken Fried. All reviews posted anonymously by Fairfield Technologies employees.