Fairmont Designs

www.fairmontdesigns.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fairmont Designs

Let down to my family.

I have been working at Fairmont Designs full-time

Pros

Incentives were nice. Did not micro manage. That's about all I can say about the pros.

Cons

Management was no help its employees. Some were rather rude. Got little feedback when asked questions.

Learn to communicate.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Fairmont Designs (View Most Recent)

Care about your family

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Fairmont Designs full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for many years. The owner cares about his employees and their families. Good place to work. Kept clean. Nice environment. Good pay level.

Cons

Upper management don't say "Good Job". Upper management needs to mingle with the working class. Some employees get away with too much, coming in late, coffee breaks, missing too much time, cell phones on desk, too much gossip, not enough work.

If employees have this much free time..then you have TOO MANY EMPLOYEES! You always want to save money. Look out your office doors and see who isn't working!!

Work here if you want to work for a dictator

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Fairmont Designs

Pros

If you just want a pay check without having to work hard....just follow directions...this is a good place for you. Stable and few layoffs

Cons

Lot of politics. Very strict policies such as no snacking at your desk. "The boss" once in a while sends threats to the employees....demanding small things such as no more than one picture on your desk. The trash cans have to be the same color within the same floor. You are not allowed to have a back support pillow with the color that is not approved. Micro management and lack of professionalism are the two key words that fit the company perfectly. It seems like my manager does not have any authority toward decision making. As a matter of fact, everyone just follows the order of "the boss". Many people who want growth in their career entrusted me with their secrets: They are trying to leave but because of the economy they are stuck.

No advice is given because upper management just want their big paycheck signed by "the boss"

There are newer employer reviews for Fairmont Designs