Fairmont Designs

www.fairmontdesigns.com

Care about your family

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI have been with the company for many years. The owner cares about his employees and their families. Good place to work. Kept clean. Nice environment. Good pay level.

ConsUpper management don't say "Good Job". Upper management needs to mingle with the working class. Some employees get away with too much, coming in late, coffee breaks, missing too much time, cell phones on desk, too much gossip, not enough work.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf employees have this much free time..then you have TOO MANY EMPLOYEES! You always want to save money. Look out your office doors and see who isn't working!!

Work here if you want to work for a dictator

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Fairmont Designs

Pros: If you just want a pay check without having to work hard....just… Cons: Lot of politics. Very strict policies such as no snacking at your desk. "The boss" once in a while sends threats to the employees....demanding… Advice to Senior Management: No advice is given because upper management just want their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Let down to my family.

I have been working at Fairmont Designs full-time

Pros: Incentives were nice. Did not micro manage. That's about all… Cons: Management was no help its employees. Some were rather rude.… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to communicate. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fairmont Designs.

Worked for Fairmont Designs? Contribute to the Community!