Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
www.fairmont.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Great place to work! Happy I'm a part of this team

Coordinator (Current Employee)
Jasper Park Lodge, AB (Canada)

ProsThis is a company that wants to see people grow and wants to give them a reason to stay. People get great benefits to boot (regardless of position too), opportunities for educational assistance and training, and a place of work where your managers/supervisors are interested in seeing you move upwards.

ConsSometimes work can be incredibly busy, and work/life balance suffers a bit for it. If you are hoping for a job that has consistent hours this isn't it.

ok company hiding behind a good name

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee)
    Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts part-time for more than a year

Pros: The perks, working for a "luxury" brand hotel, Cons: everything else, I didn't feel special working there. I felt like just because Fairmont has such a good name that they… Advice to Senior Management: . No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A soft place to land if you like to work hard.

Bartender (Current Employee)
    Jasper, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits if you stay on full time. Seasonal variation of schedule can work for you if you are good with your money. Staff housing… Cons: Summertime employees do not take working there seriously which can be frustrating. Head office can make decisions that are not necessarily good for the front… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

Worked for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts CEO William Fatt. All reviews posted anonymously by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts employees.