Fairview Health
www.fairview.org Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Good Health Care Organization

I have been working at Fairview Health

ProsGreat values, good opportunities, good attitude towards patients and employees. Compensation is competitive.

Conslike all Health Care Organizations, they are having to trim budgets and reorganize. Recent change in leadership after relationship with Accretive. Repairing and rebranding their image.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick with the Fairview Values, continue to engage employees as your stake holders. Strive to raise your customer service to the highest level of excellence in these competitive markets.

Not the company it used to be.

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Fairview Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: ROWE environment. The checks clear. Cons: It has gotten steadily worse over the past couple of years. Cost of living adjustments are rare, raises even more so. Training is out unless… Advice to Senior Management: Put management in place that actually understands the work they are managing. Ex-healthcare providers or year 2000 holdover don't have the background to propel the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was interesting

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Fairview Health full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Lots of amazing people and a great place to work. Cons: Management doesn't get it. They need to listen to the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to us. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fairview Health.

Worked for Fairview Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fairview Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fairview Health CEO Charles Mooty. All reviews posted anonymously by Fairview Health employees.