Fairway Market (New York)
www.fairwaymarket.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

NOT GOOD NOT BAD, i call it "best from the worst"

Truck Driver (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Fairway Market (New York) full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you are a truck driver without experiences THIS IS YOUR "HEAVEN" , they will hire you without problems... paycheck it's good BUT because OVERTIME ... if you are a hyper ,multitask person you can get a carrier in this "Corporation"

Consyou must be a Super multitasking employer to make them happy, truck driver just drive 20% of the time and 80% of the time you must do warehouse work (heavy work).....
never get organize with schedules, they call you a day before to tell you if you are off or not.

Advice to Senior Managementemployers understand better if you talk to them nicely , stop talking to them like they are garbage... not everybody it's that super employer that you want...

My experience at fairway market was a learning experience

Office Management (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Fairway Market (New York) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fairway offers opportunity to grow, no matter what title or… Cons: Diversity. i felt like the company need to invest in… Advice to Senior Management: i think the management team can be very one track mind.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Be prepared to work your ass off, be disrespected and treated like garbage.

Bakery Clerk (Former Employee)
Douglaston, NY

I worked at Fairway Market (New York) full-time for less than a year

Pros: The food. That's it. But it's NOT worth being… Cons: There is no organization, no communication. Employees are running… Advice to Senior Management: Try answering your phones, or picking up your phone to communicate with your employees. When employee calls to find out schedule, call them back.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fairway Market (New York).

Worked for Fairway Market (New York)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fairway Market (New York) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Fairway Market (New York) employees.