Faith Technologies

www.faithtechnologies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Faith Technologies

Great Employer, many good opportunities, really nice group to be a part of.

Current Employee - Journeyman Electrician in Madison, WI
Current Employee - Journeyman Electrician in Madison, WI

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great management in my team, fun and challenging work. They drive me to further training and skills. Great pay/overtime opportunities, and always work to be done. Decent affordable family healthcare. 401k with P.W. job opportunities for even more earnings.

Cons

Often commute 1 hr or more to jobsite, occationally pushed to travel out of county/state or be layed off for several weeks, but reasonably compensated. Healthcare has been cut back in the last few years, but still a great value to those who need it. 401k match is nothing to brag about, but better than nothing at all.

I feel we constantly are expanding and spreading out, but should try to stay focused on whats close to home. We have been going global, but yet we loose our close to home accounts because they don't add up as quickly, but they make our reputation what it is.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Faith Technologies (View Most Recent)

Everything Opposite of what you're told.

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get to see different industries and different people at work in areas that affect all our lives.

Cons

Pressure from Project Managers and Foremen when they mismanaged time, poor communication, poor wages. Dirty work, Union is better, don't listen to what Merit Shops say about the Union. When it comes to pay and benefits, the union is worlds better than Merit Shops.

Eliminate the favoritism, train and explain things better to employees, lay out a clear plan of what the task at hand is.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Systems Technician
    Current Employee - Systems Technician

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great pay and advancement opportunity for field personel. Great management team and great coworkers.

Cons

Health insurance is expensive, poor benefits and getting worse every year. 401k match is almost non-exsistant but at least they have one I guess.

Keep up the good work and don't about the little people!

There are newer employer reviews for Faith Technologies