Faithful + Gould

www.fgould.com
There are newer employer reviews for Faithful + Gould

All I Can Say is RUNNN!!

I worked at Faithful + Gould full-time

Pros

Let me get back to you on that one.

Cons

Upper management has no clue what it means to manage people. I am amazed at the turnover rate. The morale in the office is horrible. Micromanaging is counterproductive. Most of us are used to walking into a job where the procedures already exist and we just need to implement them.

For all in upper management, understand that when running a business, people are what keeps you in business. Not only outside clients, but internal clients (employees). Without the employees to do the work, you have no business, so value them as such. Understand that it takes money to make money. In some offices it is blatantly obvious the moral is awful, so stop turning a blind eye and address the situation directly. If there has been a revolving door in a particular position or department, wake up. There is a problem. Do not chalk it up to "personality conflict." Lastly, HR is supposed to be a place where an employee can speak to someone with the expectation that it is personal and will not be shared. Employees should have that confidence. My experience has been that HR does not have an employee’s best interest at heart. They are there solely to protect the company. To believe otherwise is foolish. Faithful+Gould has potential to grow up and play among the adults but it can't be reached because several people are incapable of creating the right type of work environment to foster it. The dinosaurs need to be replaced.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Faithful + Gould (View Most Recent)

Limited advancement

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Faithful + Gould

Pros

Self managed, client driven and its all about billable hours.

Cons

Compensation, oppertunites and no future.

Take care of the people who generate 99% of revenue & retain highly respected clients.

Faithful+Gould is a good place to work if you have no other options.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Faithful + Gould

Pros

If you are only looking for a constant pay check with little expectation of yourself or of management, then this is the place for you.

Cons

Management is out of touch with reality. Most of the business leaders are glorified engineers with little or no competence in the board room, therefore many of managements decisions are misguided. The solution to financial troubles in years past has been to buy other firms, so as to absorb Faithful+Gould losses.

Hire the most qualified candidate as opposed to your friends and friend's spouses. If you want to run a corporation stop running your company like a mom and pop business.

There are newer employer reviews for Faithful + Gould