FalconStor
www.falconstor.com Melville, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Yes there is a morale problem - it is not a smear, it is true,.

Melville, NY

I have been working at FalconStor

ProsFamiliarity with technology - you will learn a lot if you take the time, there is a lot of equipment to learn and coworkers are good resources. Lots of good people work for the company in lower positions.

ConsHorrible management - I don't think anyone is actually trained to be a manager, and upper management does not care about the workers at all. Long hours are expected, as is working Saturdays. Some times people are called in from vacations for customer support. No appreciation for job well done but you will hear if you did wrong. Negativity is all you will hear from your manager, because he is hering the same from above.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo matter what is said management will never learn to respect it's employees and the value they bring to Falconstor.

FalconStor is a Software Sweatshop

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Melville, NY

I worked at FalconStor

Pros: good benefits and free food which is needed as you're… Cons: Software sweatshop. absolutely no compassion or tolerance for life threatening… Advice to Senior Management: stop feeding your employees bagels and dinner and let them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Review

Falcon, NC

I have been working at FalconStor

Pros: Flexibility of the product and excitement of an ever changing… Cons: Lack of direction with product and employees Advice to Senior Management: No advice to the management at this time No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FalconStor.

Worked for FalconStor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FalconStor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FalconStor CEO Gary Quinn. All reviews posted anonymously by FalconStor employees.