Family Dollar Stores

www.familydollar.com

A great place to work... if you truly want to work and excel!

Store Manager (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

ProsPay, Benefits, Flexibility, Growing Company, Support from Superiors. It is always fun walking into work each day especially when you've taken the time to develop your team and know they can do all in your absence.

ConsToo much of a focus on metrics. Life is not perfect and some of the expectations for shrink, truck unload times, etc. are unrealistic given the many number of variables that come into play every day in store operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know all your employees and show them you respect the work we all are doing. Do not be afraid to spruce up the stores a little bit - it would go a long way.

Good work ethic will take you to the TOP!

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Family Dollar Stores full-time for more than a year

Pros: Career advancement, Good upper management leadership Cons: Long hours, working on days off Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing to improve this company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I love the community i work in, but the the workload is increasing, while the employee payroll budget is shrinking.

Store Manager (Current Employee) Fayetteville, OH

I have been working at Family Dollar Stores full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I get to serve the community by stocking the store as full… Cons: With the limited staff and labor hours the store is able to have,… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of 3rd party workers. Train Family Dollar employees to do all facets of the job , increasing the payroll to handle the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Family Dollar Stores.

Worked for Family Dollar Stores? Contribute to the Community!