Family Heritage Life Insurance

www.familyheritagelife.com
  www.familyheritagelife.com
There are newer employer reviews for Family Heritage Life Insurance

If there was a better sales job out there I would do it... But there just isn't!

Current Employee - Sales Agent

I have been working at Family Heritage Life Insurance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Freedom to work when you want to work. You can have a balanced and more fulfilling life not having to worry about only two weeks vacation, or what to do when you have to take care of a sick kid or family member. This is your life! Imagine not being confined to a desk 8 hours a day!!

Unlimited money. If you go to work (& are teachable) you WILL be paid. Yes, it IS 100% commission but with a product that sells itself if you just show 6 people a day you should have no worries of income. You can make 20k your first year or 200k. It's up to you! You get paid what you are worth! It's liberating!

Residual income even after you leave the company. Imagine receiving 50k+ a year not leaving your couch. After only 5 years with the company you are 100% vested in these residuals. If you pass, the residuals go on to your kids until there is no more money left (aka as long as policies are on the books).

Trips! So many trips! Cozumel, London, Denver, Tucson, Key West... (these have been JUST this year!!!) If you just do the bare minimum you qualify for all of these fun adventures and can bring your family too! We have so much fun as a "family" together.

Cons

The ONLY thing I could do without is cold calling (aka knocking doors)... PLEASE don't let this stop you from changing your financial situation though. Cold calling is just the beginning. It's only suppose to be 20% of how you get your business. I work primarily off referrals (after less than a year with company) and go back to cold knocking to keep the pipeline full once a week. Honestly though if this is the ONLY con what is the big deal? Most folks I know have a list of things they hate about their jobs/career.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Family Heritage Life Insurance (View Most Recent)

sales rep

Current Employee - Sales Agent

I have been working at Family Heritage Life Insurance full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

straight commission sales with good pay structure and bonuses

Cons

i do not have any

go to work and get paid well. don't work and don't get paid

If you are willing to put in the work, you will be compensated.

I have been working at Family Heritage Life Insurance

Pros

Flexible schedule. Paid what you are worth. Providing a product that helps protect families from financial stress when an illness hits.

The most important part of the job to me is the lifestyle it provides. I've never been a top salesperson, never broken any records, but I have been treated as though I have. In the past 6 years, my wife and I have taken 17 paid trips across the US and around the world.

Cons

100% commission can be stressful if you are not a self starter, with drive and motivation. Not having someone to tell you what to do and when to do it, sounds good, but can often keep you from doing anything at all.

I was hired with expectation of making 60-80k. While the earning potential is unlimited, you are most likely going to make around 40k your first year. It is a "get rich slow sheme." My first year I made around 40k and now after 6 years make over 130k.

There are newer employer reviews for Family Heritage Life Insurance