Family Heritage Life Insurance

www.familyheritagelife.com

Completely deceptive hiring practices and poor management support

Sales Agent (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsFlexible work schedule or not.

ConsFamily Heritage tries to entice potential candidates with the story that they can have a great career by selling 1 policy a day. They go on to say that this goal is not a stretch. The fact is some of their best agents have a tough time meeting this goal. The vast majority of agents don't ever come close. As a result, there is extremely high turnover in agents.

But high turnover is just part of the game. They make money off of you whether or not you stay because it is a pyramid game. And when you leave, they take the commissions that you've earned. It really is a terrible scam.

Plus, they market their policies to the poor and ignorant. They don't try selling their policies to middle to upper income folks. Anyone with a little smarts won't buy their policies. I've seen some of their top professionals complete applications while the individual was saying that they couldn't afford it or needed more time to consider the policy---terrible strong arm tactics.

Advice to Senior ManagementFirst be honest with potential recruits. Second, get real jobs and stop the scam!!

Family Heritage's positive, successful business culture is contagious!

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Jefferson City, MO

I have been working at Family Heritage Life Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: *Great training and support in your business career *Wholesome Family Values *Team… Cons: Starting in this business at my age(approaching 60) has proved to be a significant challenge in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great People but not enough pay!

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Family Heritage Life Insurance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great People, some of the best sales training and sales people in… Cons: Sadly some of the managers you work under under pay you, kinda like a multi-level marketing company would. The commission can range from 30%-over 70%… Advice to Senior Management: Start everyone at 40% and have commission go up to 80% first year and residuals start 4% - 15% if someone wants to sell full… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Family Heritage Life Insurance.

Worked for Family Heritage Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!