Family Tree
www.thefamilytree.org Wheat Ridge, CO 50 to 149 Employees

Great organization that provides critical services to victims and homeless.

Manager (Former Employee)
Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsFamily Tree is a great organization with a committed and creative staff that provides client-focused services. The organization has a lot of long-time community support.

ConsLike most nonprofits, managers and supervisors have more than full-time jobs and facilities need upgrading. Never enough dollars to meet all needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey do a great job.

If you have ANY Skill/Credentials GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I have been working at Family Tree full-time for more than a year

Pros: I you are into the Human Services field, there may be lots of opportunities for… Cons: This company is a MESS! With state/federal funding cuts, this organization is so understaffed and so underfunded, the pay is meager at best unless… Advice to Senior Management: To the Administrators: you actually need to come OBSERVE what is happening in the different… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great mission and wonderful people to work with.

I have been working at Family Tree

Pros: The environment is based on integrity and solid values. Cons: Compensation levels need to come up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Family Tree.

Worked for Family Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Family Tree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Family Tree CEO Scott Shields. All reviews posted anonymously by Family Tree employees.