Faneuil
www.faneuil.com Hampton, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

company still growing.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
El Paso, TX

ProsThis company is very willing to work around employees who are attending college classes and there are no graveyard shifts.

ConsStill a growing company. They need to improve their training for personnel promoting to supervisory positions as well as training classes.

Advice to Senior ManagementStill a growing company. They need to improve their training for personnel promoting to supervisory positions as well as training classes.

Call Center Employer

I have been working at Faneuil full-time for more than a year

Pros: Its nice if you need a job. Cons: Contract employment for Federal & State Gov;t, not the place… More

too many changes

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Faneuil part-time for less than a year

Pros: Working with my coworkers and helping the customers. I also like the fact that my location… Cons: Constantly changing my schedule every week is a big problem. I am a part time employee and… Advice to Senior Management: Part timers are as important as Full timers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Faneuil.

Worked for Faneuil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Faneuil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Faneuil CEO Anna Van Buren. All reviews posted anonymously by Faneuil employees.