It was a great experience but not a place where one can grow within the company.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Faneuil full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for unemployment office in Orlando, fl under a contracted. I enjoyed working customer services and helping people.

Cons

One did not have the opportunity to grow within the company.

Other Reviews for Faneuil

Horrible

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Faneuil as a contractor

Pros

My coworker's, although they got rid of people quickly. I loved the feeling of helping other's out who are in a tough time in their life due to unemployment. People are hurting out there and I feel compassion for them.

Cons

Not challenging enough. The IT guy would walk up and down looking at our screens. Also depending on who was the quality assurance person you could either get a great review or a poor review. It should not be based on who is reviewing your call.They were extremely vindictive and would fire people for the slightest offence. They were really about their money and not their employee's. It was a hostile and uncomfortable work environment.

Don't treat your employee's like little children. Remember your worker's make you and do not only think of the bottom line. Treat everyone equally, if you call a person about not coming in you should call everyone. Don't pick and choose based on who are your friends.

The right organization + the right location = Great work environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Faneuil full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees in Spokane Washington are an amazing team! I found a great building location and management team.

Cons

The medical insurance has a very high deductible for the Faneuil employees. (Family option)

You are doing a great job. Keep the culture you are building. It is working in your environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Faneuil.

Worked for Faneuil? Contribute to the Community!