Faneuil
www.faneuil.com Hampton, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Horrible

(Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsMy coworker's, although they got rid of people quickly. I loved the feeling of helping other's out who are in a tough time in their life due to unemployment. People are hurting out there and I feel compassion for them.

ConsNot challenging enough. The IT guy would walk up and down looking at our screens. Also depending on who was the quality assurance person you could either get a great review or a poor review. It should not be based on who is reviewing your call.They were extremely vindictive and would fire people for the slightest offence. They were really about their money and not their employee's. It was a hostile and uncomfortable work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't treat your employee's like little children. Remember your worker's make you and do not only think of the bottom line. Treat everyone equally, if you call a person about not coming in you should call everyone. Don't pick and choose based on who are your friends.

The right organization + the right location = Great work environment!

Spokane, WA

I have been working at Faneuil full-time for less than a year

Pros: Employees in Spokane Washington are an amazing team! I found… Cons: The medical insurance has a very high deductible for the… Advice to Senior Management: You are doing a great job. Keep the culture you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I work as a Toll Collector, and am required to provide customer service, operate cash register, and handle money.

Toll Collector (Current Employee)
    Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at Faneuil full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fanueil is a good place to work, however, all toll… Cons: No opportunity for advancement beyond entry level No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Faneuil.

Worked for Faneuil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Faneuil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Faneuil CEO Anna Van Buren. All reviews posted anonymously by Faneuil employees.