Fantastic

I have been working at Fantastic Sams

Pros

Work satisfaction and Because of my manager she is very nice hearted and iam very happy to work under her guidence

Cons

some time the upper management dissappointing me with there useless decisions

Advice to Management

they have to think little more about those employees who is working seriouslly and sincearlly for company from many year

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. love it great place to work, girls are great and pay is up to you make as much as you want

I have been working at Fantastic Sams

Pros

flexible caring staff good money

Cons

the rep it has as a whole. its nothing like i was told. everyone acts like its a bad place to work, but its not!

2. They treat me like family.

I have been working at Fantastic Sams

Pros

Paid advanced training classes. The manager is always willing to help us if we get backed up. The pay is great & they have bonuses. Unlike other franchises I've worked for they don't expect me to do 4 haircuts per hour. They want quality not quantity.

Cons

They are open 7 days a week & sometimes we have to cover another stylists shift if they are out. When we are really busy & customer wait times would be longer than 10 minutes they want us to take another haircut even if our shift is over. I guess that really isn't a bad thing since I make more money.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because it makes for a great work place. I have never worked at a salon where the manager or another stylist would help shampoo a client for you.