Fantasy Interactive

www.f-i.com

Talent, Hard Work, Passion and Perfectionism = Fi

ProsGreat diversity of super interesting clients and projects. Complete ownership over own work and projects, no Account or PM red tape. Super talented, driven and passionate people across all disciplines. Very collaborative and multi-disciplinary. Direct contact with clients, even for juniors. Lots of international projects so you get to travel internationally, or work out of the different Fi offices in the world.

Basically, people at Fi are the most talented and diverse people I've ever worked with. A total "idea" place. You'll learn more here than at any other place, work harder, work faster, and work on more projects. Not a single minute to spare, so if creating digital experiences is your passion and hobby and your life, Fi is amazing. Compensation is great, and there is an abundance of awesome free food, drinks, games and good music on the floor too :-)

ConsHigh turn-over of people. A "must get it right the first time" mentality. Mediocracy is not tolerated, at any moment. On some projects the pace can be relentless. It's not a fit for everyone, that's for sure.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow more time for experimentation in projects up front, deadlines are usually too tight for what is asked and expected.

A SHAME! A SCAM!

(Former Employee) Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I worked at Fantasy Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: We were all naive, however the ONLY good thing about Fi is the people they hire… Cons: David Martin is a freak and everyone who has ever worked for Fi knows that. None of us had a pleasure of knowing DHM, it’s… Advice to Senior Management: CLOSE IT DOWN. Don't embarrass yourself even more. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I had a bad feeling when joining Fi and should have trusted my gut.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I worked at Fantasy Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros: The colleagues were amazing! I enjoyed meeting a lot of talented people from all corners of the world. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed outside… Cons: New recruits were charmed by the dream but few lasted more than a year. There was a steady flow of resignations mixed with bright-eyed introductions,… Advice to Senior Management: Start fresh and realize that you're in the same boat as your employees. Formalize guiding values and a vision to work towards. Invest time in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fantasy Interactive.

Worked for Fantasy Interactive? Contribute to the Community!