Farelogix

www.farelogix.com
There are newer employer reviews for Farelogix

Great company that's going places!

I have been working at Farelogix (more than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly environment and good compensation. And it's a joy to work with some of the brightest minds in the airline industry. The company is an industry leader with little competition so I think it's going to be rather successful (the last year has seen a lot of growth in terms of revenue and customers).

Cons

No really a con, but they expect quite a bit from you so you should be ready to deliver. But that's also why the compensation and benefits are what they are.

I think they're doing great.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Farelogix (View Most Recent)

A growing company

I worked at Farelogix

Pros

Farelogix has enormous growth potential.

Cons

The number of hours spent working is enormous and takes a toll on family life. Little possibility of raises after initial hire; there are no yearly reviews - professional or salary. Only adhoc basis. Old employees and favored employees have been promoted to Director level and up so senior roles are not available.

Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Miami, FL

I have been working at Farelogix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Bright future, great culture, dynamic work environment. I love coming to work. Many companies are either customer centric or employee centric. This company tends to balance both well. Kind of like being equal amounts of left and right brain.

Cons

My biggest gripe is my commute and that's an uncontrollable from the company's standpoint.

The company expects above average performers so there are a lot of "stars" in the employee pool. If you thrive on standing out as the bright one, this place isn't for you because you will be one of many.

Keep doing what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Farelogix