Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan
www.farmbureauinsurance-mi.com Lansing, MI 50 to 149 Employees

No Praise for Farm Bureau Here

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)
Plymouth, MI

ProsSorry, I can't provide any. I've worked for this company for five years, but I can't come up with anything positive to say about this company. This company fails to even remotely live up to their Core Values. They show little regard for their employees, including their agent force, which should be viewed as business partners.

ConsDismal benefits for an insurance company. Nepotism prevails. Management is very incompetent. The company operates like no other I've seen. There still in the 1950's and very behind the times in technology as well as management relations.

Advice to Senior ManagementExit the closet you've been hiding in, go back to school and get up to speed with the real world of corporate business.

Like working for family

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Monroe, MI

I have been working at Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan

Pros: I work for an independent agent and we are definitely close. Any time off needed for sick children or… Cons: It feels as though I am not properly compensated. I was hired in at $2.00/hour less than advertised because I… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the office staff that have to look our clients in… More

Old company

I have been working at Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan

Pros: Stable Job. Gain experience if you have none. Cons: Older workers dominate the workplace. Hard to gain respect… Advice to Senior Management: Move forward into the 21st century More
There are newer reviews on Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan.

Worked for Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan CEO Wayne H. Wood. All reviews posted anonymously by Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan employees.